NEW Product: Synergistic Research – Grounding Block
The SR Grounding Block was engineered to improve ground performance on our new Atmosphere Series interconnects and speaker cables, as well as all SR products with external ground plane connections like Tranquility Base isolation platforms, FEQ and Atmosphere wave generators.
With optional connectivity cables the SR Ground Block also improves the performance of turntables, DAC’s, Pre-Amps, Power Amps, USB devices or any component with an active circuit inside. Sold with a 30-day no-risk money back guarantee, the SR Grounding Block is available for immediate in-home audition.
Synergistic Research UEF Technology:
The Grounding Block applies our UEF technology to the shields of our Atmosphere Series cables from Level 2 through Level 4 and with optional accessories, you can ground your entire system to an SR Grounding Block.
By cleaning up your system’s ground connection you hear a noticeable improvement in soundstage height, depth and width thanks to a lower noise floor. Soundstage scale is improved with richer tonal density especially at the edges of your soundfield. Image outlines are brought into clearer focus while musicality and overall system refinement are greatly improved.
The SR Grounding Block includes:
- 4 each (4 ft) ground wires – Enough to connect up to 2 pairs of SR Atmosphere Series Interconnects
- 2 each (8 ft) ground wires – Enough to connect 1 pair of SR Atmosphere Series Speaker Cable
Available connections for other SR products with SR Ground Plane Technology:
- Synergistic Research Atmosphere – Acoustic Wave Generator
- Synergistic Research FEQ – Frequency Equalizer
- Synergistic Research Tranquility Base Products
Optional High-Def connectivity ground cables are available for the following applications:
- Turntables – Connect to Ground Plug on Turntable
- Digital to Analog Converters (DACs) – Connect to spare Digital Input, Output or Chassis Ground
- Pre-Amplifiers – Connect to spare Analog Input, Output or Chassis Ground
- Power Amplifiers – Connect to spare Analog Input, Output or Chassis Ground.
- USB Devices – Connect to spare USB Input, Output or Chassis Ground
- Any Component with an active circuit inside – Connect to spare Input, Output or Chassis Ground
Please make sure to contact your authorized Synergistic Research dealer or distributor to arrange for a 30-day no-risk in-home audition of this amazing NEW ‘Ground Breaking’ technology. Find out just how low your system’s noise floor can go with the new SR Grounding Block!