High Definition Ground Cable
Control is power.
During the development of the SR Ground Block we discovered that eliminating noise in a system is greatly enhanced when using the same 99.9995% pure silver "Air Strings" as found in our highest performance audio cables. Hand made in our California factory, Hi Def Ground Cables make the ground connection with a pure silver and graphene conductor in an air dielectric with a UEF Graphene Shield for maximum performance. Terminations are available for nearly every connection imaginable and all are treated with 1,000,000 volts of electricity. You've not heard your system until you hear it grounded with SR High Definition Ground Cables to an SR Ground Block. Available for risk free in-home trials, find out how good your system can sound today!
Synergistic Research Galileo UEF and Atmosphere Cables
Synergistic Research Tranquility Bases
Synergistic Research Atmospheres
Turntables – Standard or Small Spade Connect to Ground Post on Turntable
Phono-stage - Standard or Small Spade Connect to Ground Post
Digital to Analog Converters (DACs) – Connect to spare Digital Input, Output or Chassis Ground
Reel to Reel Tape - Connect to spare Analog Input, Output or Chassis Ground
Pre-Amplifiers – Connect to spare Analog Input, Output or Chassis Ground
Power Amplifiers – Connect to spare Analog Input, Output or Chassis Ground.
USB Devices – Connect to spare USB Input, Output or Chassis Ground
Audio Computers - 3.5mm Headphone Jack
Any Component with an active circuit inside – Connect to spare Input, Output or Chassis Ground
High Definition Ground Cable Specification
2 each 4th Gen-Tricon RCA, 4 each 4th Gen-Tricon XLR:
- Silver Copper Matrix: Monocrystal conductors with a separate ground conductor from shield
- Dielectric: Teflon
- Shielding: Silver Braid -Quantum Tunneled
- Geometry: 2 channel single ended / 6 channel balanced
RCA and XLR Connectors:
- Silver Teflon SR 20 RCA or Neutrik NC3FX-BAG, NC3MX-BAG XLR connectors
- 8 (RCA) 12 (XLR) point-to-point hand soldered connections
- Atmosphere UEF 2 Treatment: UEF coating with Graphene is applied directly to connectors significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail
- Silver Solder: 4%
- Hand build time: 1.5 hours
- Quantum Tunneling: Post Production process, 1 million volts are passed through finished cable providing a "canal" that allows electrons to pass more freely through conductor material and connections
- 5 day Burn-in: 2 step process
- Handmade in our California factory
"The more I listened to my system with the HDG cables and Grounding Block, the more I was convinced that the addition of these products are on the critical path in assembling a truly high performance audio system."
"The effect on our system was immediately obvious: A thin layer of hash that had been below my notice (Ain't it always the way?) was removed, clarifying a system that I already thought was exceptional."
"I was not prepared for the major sonic enhancement that these products delivered. The extent of the positive enhancements goes far beyond merely those of a “system tweak”."
"Synergistic Research has become a market leader of innovative audiophile products."
"It certainly made a difference in our test room, making the system seem more organic sounding, more focused, with a bigger soundstage, and a significant reduction in low level hash."