SRX Interconnect Cables.
SRX interconnects utilize an exploded geometry comprised of 8 x Silver Air Strings per RCA and 12 x Silver Air Strings per XLR pair. Each Air String is hand-made in our California factory from 99.9999% pure silver in an air dielectric with a UEF grid running the cable’s length to lower the noise floor and expand the sound field. Dissecting each cable’s middle is a 14 gauge Silver Matrix solid core Ground Plane that connects directly to the AC ground with a supplied ground plug. For a lower noise floor, connect the Ground Plane to an Active SR Ground Block. All Air Strings and the Ground Plane are run through carbon fiber discs to maintain separation between conductors for lower capacitance and cross-talk between cables. Voicing the cables to your system is made easy with supplied Gold and Silver SRX Carbon Fibre UEF filters. Gold will deliver a warmer and more liquid sound, while silver has increased air and focus. You decide between Gold and Silver Tuning Circuits one component at a time by listening to your two options. After discovering which option sounds best, progress to the next set of interconnects until all options have been exhausted for a bespoke system match.
SRX Long Duration High Voltage Conditioning.
After perfecting the most natural-sounding and holographic cables in our history, we set out to take them further with a new high voltage conditioning process that applies a sweeping frequency plot for an extended duration. We experimented with dozens of frequencies in different combinations over a prolonged time period before landing on just the right mix. We even built a new Tesla Coil to handle the excess heat generated during long conditioning sessions. Once finalized, the SRX conditioning process created holographic realism and timbrel accuracy far beyond our previous Tesla Coil conditioning protocol.
Isolated 99.9999% pure silver geometries
UEF Ground Plane
UEF Ground Plane.
SRX Carbon Fiber Tuning Modules
SRX Interconnect Cable specifications:
$12,995 / 1 meter
$1,500 per additional .5 meter
- Each pair of Synergistic Research SRX Interconnect Cables are made from 10 (RCA) or 14 (XLR)
separategeometries - 8 each (RCA) 12 each (XLR) 99.9999% Pure Silver mono-filament Air Strings, and 2 each 10awg Silver/Copper Matrix conductors.
- Standard 1 meter lengths. Additional length built to order.
10 each (RCA) and 12 each (XLR) 2nd Gen 99.9999% Pure Silver Mono-filament Air Sting
- Silver Air Strings: 99.9999% pure monocrystal silver conductor
- Dielectric: Air (sealed)
- Shielding: UEF Ground Plane Technology
- Hand crafted in our California factory
2 each 10awg Silver/Copper Matrix:
- Silver Copper Matrix: Monocrystal conductors
- Dielectric: PTFE
- Listened to determine signal direction before build
- UEF Active Shielding 3rd generation,
- Point to Point Wiring
- WBT Silver Solder 4%
5 Day burn in :
- 3 Step process
2 each Gold SR25 UEF Tuning Passive Module:
- Optional voicing for increased warmth, liquidity
2 each Silver SR25 UEF Tuning Passive Module:
- Optional voicing for maximum information and refinement.
RCA and XLR Connectors:
- Synergistic Research Silver SR20 RCA or XLR
- Individual EXP Isolated cable geometries for improved vibrational isolation
- 28 (RCA) and 32 (XLR) point-to-point hand soldered connections
- SRX UEF Matrix Shielding: 2 different UEF coatings with Graphene are applied to UEF Cell, connectors and cabling and ground significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail. The conductors and UEF Cell also benefit from dampening effect that UEF provides
- 4 Termination for SRX tuning Module (Silver and Gold)
- WBT Silver Solder: 4%
- Hand build time: 8 hours
- Quantum Tunneling: After the cable is completely assembled all connections and cabling are treated with 1,000,000 volts of electricity at specific frequencies and pulse modulations, creating a canal in the conductor material and contact points at the molecular level that allows electrons to flow more freely. This allows the maximum amount of low level information through the conductors and provides for the highest amount of realism in your music
- Secondary UEF Blue Treatment originally developed for SR Blue Fuses
- 5-day Burn In: 2 step process
- 100% Hand Crafted in our California factory
Synergistic Research SRX Power Cable Review
“Once connected to my Powercell and burned in for just over a week, I sat down and listened to my standard digital file set list for an initial evaluation. I have been using this group of tracks for well over five years and without much change. Typically, I bounce through the first dozen or so just to get a feel for what to expect. This time, I was immediately locked into each track from beginning to end and without interruption for several hours of listening. I cannot remember this ever happening before.
Why? Well, I could talk about the deeper blacker noise floor, the expansion of the sound stage in all directions, the holographic pinpoint imaging, and the rich full bodied textures, but there was something so fundamentally different with the SRX in place that I could just not skip through the music as usual”
….The Synergistic Research SRX power cord has me rethinking my entire system configuration and performance. When only one SRX power cord was used with the Synergistic Research PowerCell 12 UEF SE power conditioner to drive my entire system there was a clear correctness of presentation that had not previously been realized. I can only imagine what might happen if I used the SRX for all my components! Caveat emptor. Never say never. If you audition the SRX, you may never go back.”
Robert Youman, Positive Feedback, August 2019
The Synergistic Research SRX Power cord has me rethinking my entire system configuration and performance. It is the finest power cord yet to enter my listening room. Key design elements include a unique combination of six-nines pure silver conductors, silver ground plane connectivity, DC biased active shielding, and new Carbon Fiber IEC connectors and Rhodium contacts.
When only one SRX power cord was used with my Synergistic Research PowerCell 12 UEF SE power conditioner to drive my entire system, there was a correctness of presentation and life like experience that had not previously been realized. I can only imagine what might happen if I used the SRX for all my components! Clearly, a state of the art product.
Read more HERE
Synergistic Research SR25 Power Cable Review
“Synergistic Research’s complex and difficult-to-manufacture SR25 Limited Edition power cord so stunningly demonstrates the relationship between high-quality power and high-quality sound that it may represent the apotheosis of power-cord design. When I said that the SR25 transformed virtually every aspect of my system’s sound, I wasn’t exaggerating. It was difficult to believe that these improvements were caused by a single power cord, or that my system already contained a high-end power conditioner and cords. Once again, Ted Denney has proven that the simplest circuit is not necessarily the best sounding. Twenty large — enough to buy a new Honda Civic — is a very great deal to pay for a power cord, and most can’t pay it at all. The audiophile masses will take solace in the technologies that I hope will eventually trickle down from the SR25.
Can a $20,000 power cord constitute a bargain? It
Howard Kneller, Soundstage Ultra, September 2018