High Definition Ground Cable
Control is power.
During the development of the SR Ground Block we discovered that eliminating noise in a system is greatly enhanced when using the same 99.9995% pure silver "Air Strings" as found in our highest performance audio cables. Hand made in our California factory, Hi Def Ground Cables make the ground connection with a pure silver and graphene conductor in an air dielectric with a UEF Graphene Shield for maximum performance. Terminations are available for nearly every connection imaginable and all are treated with 1,000,000 volts of electricity. You've not heard your system until you hear it grounded with SR High Definition Ground Cables to an SR Ground Block. Available for risk free in-home trials, find out how good your system can sound today!
- Synergistic Research Galileo UEF and Atmosphere Cables
- Synergistic Research Tranquility Bases
- Synergistic Research Atmospheres
- Turntables – Standard or Small Spade Connect to Ground Post on Turntable
- Phono-stage - Standard or Small Spade Connect to Ground Post
- Digital to Analog Converters (DACs) – Connect to spare Digital Input, Output or Chassis Ground
- Reel to Reel Tape - Connect to spare Analog Input, Output or Chassis Ground
- Pre-Amplifiers – Connect to spare Analog Input RCA or XLR, Output or Chassis Ground
- USB Devices – Connect to spare USB Input, Output or Chassis Ground
Audio Computers - 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Racks- connect to any conductive or metalic surface that is not coated or painted with a spade ground wire or alligator clip
- Any Component with an active circuit inside – Connect to spare Input, Output or Chassis Ground
High Definition PowerCell Ground Cable
While an SR PowerCell incorporates many of the same technologies found in our Active Ground Block, the PowerCell’s implementation is necessarily isolated to the AC portion of your system. By grounding your PowerCell to the outboard Active Ground Block where all of your components and for SR cable users, their Atmosphere X and Galileo SX cable shields are all connected to a central isolated and actively filtered star ground point and this drastically lower your PowerCell’s noise floor. The act of uniting your active components including your power conditioner and cable shields to a central filtered ground hub improves all aspects of system performance in surprising and dramatic ways. This latest application for our Active Ground Block is highly recommended for all Synergistic Research PowerCell and Active Ground Block users.
High Definition Ground Cable Specification
2 each 4th Gen-Tricon RCA, 4 each 4th Gen-Tricon XLR:
- Silver Copper Matrix: Monocrystal conductors with a separate ground conductor from shield
- Dielectric: Teflon
- Shielding: Silver Braid -Quantum Tunneled
- Geometry: 2 channel single ended / 6 channel balanced
RCA and XLR Connectors:
- Silver Teflon SR 20 RCA or Neutrik NC3FX-BAG, NC3MX-BAG XLR connectors
- 8 (RCA) 12 (XLR) point-to-point hand soldered connections
- Atmosphere UEF 2 Treatment: UEF coating with Graphene is applied directly to connectors significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail
- Silver Solder: 4%
- Hand build time: 1.5 hours
- Quantum Tunneling: Post Production process, 1 million volts are passed through finished cable providing a "canal" that allows electrons to pass more freely through conductor material and connections
- 5 day Burn-in: 2 step process
- Handmade in our California factory
"One of the most significant effect results of reducing the noise floor and signal compression via the SR AGB SE allowed me to listen to music at much lower volumes without any loss of detail, silence between notes, and dynamics. Component changes alone have never resulted in the type of improvement the SR AGB SE brings to the table. With the SR AGB SE installed I was more engaged with the music and not left searching for it. The SR AGB SE is an integral part of my reviewing system. Highly recommended."
- Mike Girardi - StereoTimes - September 2018
"The Synergistic Research passive Grounding Block and Active Ground Block SE have become an indispensable part of our systems. It improves the sound in a way where component and cable swaps just can’t mitigate. If you want to maximize the potential of your system and experience fresh musical highs, we have no hesitation in recommending either of these Synergistic Research grounding blocks."
-Siao Jer - AudioBacon.net - March 2018
"The resulting impact of these three products is more than the sum of the parts. By that, I mean that with these devices it’s more of a “1+1+1 = 5” effect. The noise floor drops significantly, and with that, I feel like I am hearing everything my system was designed to perform. Honestly, I wish these three devices did not matter as much as they do. It’s a new can of worms to unravel and makes system setup a lot more complex. However, I would never go back to an “untreated” system. The new system sounds more dynamic, more detailed, more lifelike in the soundstage and timbre of the various instruments. In short, it sounds more musical, more real."
-Lee Scoggins - Part-time Audiophile - September 2018
"The more I listened to my system with the HDG cables and Grounding Block, the more I was convinced that the addition of these products are on the critical path in assembling a truly high performance audio system."
"you would be hard pressed to find a tweak, at this price point, that gives you better bang for your buck. If there is a better grounding solution available for audiophile systems at this price, I have not encountered it yet! That being the case, it was an easy decision to make it a part of my reference system."
-Malcolm Gomes - Positive Feedback - April 2019
"I was not prepared for the major sonic enhancement that these products delivered. The extent of the positive enhancements goes far beyond merely those of a “system tweak”."
"Synergistic Research has become a market leader of innovative audiophile products."
"The effect on our system was immediately obvious: A thin layer of hash that had been below my notice (Ain't it always the way?) was removed, clarifying a system that I already thought was exceptional."
"It certainly made a difference in our test room, making the system seem more organic sounding, more focused, with a bigger soundstage, and a significant reduction in low level hash."