Atmosphere X Series Interconnects
Building on ALIVE’s UEF Matrix Shielding, EXCITE benefits from higher resolution Level 2 UEF Matrix Shielding and an expanded geometry that adds 2 x Pure Silver Air Strings for RCA and 4 x Air Strings for XLR hand built in our California factory from 99.9999% pure Silver Monofilament conductors in an air dielectric. To better match your system they are our first interconnects in the Atmosphere X line up to utilize RED UEF Tuning modules which add further warmth and bloom for systems that require a balance of resolution and easy listening musicality; simply listen to EXCITE in your system with and without the included RED UEF Tuning Modules to find your system’s perfect match. To lower your system’s noise floor further still the shields of EXCITE interconnects are tied direct to ground and not your components so you hear all of your music with none of the noise. As with all Atmosphere X cables, EXCITE comes standard with built in UEF Quantum Resonator technology and a conditioning process first developed for our BLUE fuse. They are then zapped with 1,000,000 volts of electricity on our big Tesla Coil which makes signal propogation more efficent at the molecular level. Together these innovations make Atmosphere X cables the most musical out of the box cables we have ever made. Simply plug and play for high resolution musicality that only gets sweeter over time.
UEF Matrix Shield with Graphene
Learn more about UEF Matrix Shield
Atmosphere X began when we started exploring ways to improve our UEF Shielding by applying UEF Technology first developed for our BLUE Fuses to Atmosphere Series cables. By placing UEF Tech in a grid pattern on the shields of Atmosphere cables we were able to dramatically lower the noise floor with a surprising increase in musicality or the subjective enjoyment of music. We then began a painstaking double-blind 6-month trial where we would listen to seemingly identical cables marked with random alphanumeric codes to conceal differing patterns of UEF Tech inside each prototype cable and record which options elicited the strongest responses among a control group of listeners. By gauging actual emotional response, we were able to isolate grid patterns that better conveyed the essence of music. We would then build on these patterns to find additional patterns that performed better than the last. In this way, our latest shielding technology is highly evolved from anything we have ever done before with each shield pattern selected for its ability to not only lower a cable’s noise floor but to also convey a greater sense of musical enjoyment. The net result is the most advanced shielding technology we have ever developed with each model in the Atmosphere X Series gaining a special shielding pattern that best compliments the geometries of ALIVE, EXCITE and EUPHORIA.
Red Tuning Module
Refine your sound.
Learn more about Red Tuning
RED Tuning Module’s Sonic Characteristics:
Atmosphere X EXCITE Interconnect Specifications:
US $2,250.00/1m Pair - RCA
US $2,650.00/1m Pair - XLR
2 each Tricon 4th Gen cable geometries:
- Silver Matrix: Mono crystal conductors with a separate ground conductor from shield
- Dielectric: Teflon
- Shielding: UEF Ground Plane Technology
- Geometry: 3 channel single ended / 8 channel balanced
- Listening tests performed for signal direction before build
2 each Silver Air String Geometries:
- Silver Air Strings: 99.9999% pure mono crystal silver conductor
- 4 separate conductors RCA / 8 separate conductors XLR
- Dielectric: Air (sealed)
- Shielding: UEF Ground Plane Technology
- UEF Level 1 OTSP Field Filter (outside the signal path)
- Hand crafted in our California factory
Each Pair of Atmosphere X Excite Interconnects are actually 2 separate runs of Tricon 4th Gen cables RCA -or- 4 separate runs Tricon 4th Gen cables XLR plus 4 Sealed Air Dielectric Silver cables RCA -or- 8 Sealed Air Dielectric Silver cables XLR plus one Level 1 OTSP UEF Field Filter for RCA or XLR interconnects.
RCA and XLR Connectors:
- Silver Teflon SR 20 RCA -or- Neutrik NC3FX-BAG, NC3MX-BAG XLR connectors
2 each Red Tuning Module:
- Optional voicing for incresed warmth, liquidity
- 38 (RCA) 50 (XLR) point-to-point hand soldered connections
- Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Matrix Treatment: 2 different UEF coatings with Graphene are applied to connectors and cabling and ground significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail. The conductors and ground plane also benefit from dampening effect that UEF provides.
- 1 Termination for Atmosphere Tuning Module (Red)
- Ground Plane Termination
- Silver Solder: 4%
- Hand build time: 4 hours
- Quantum Tunneling: Connections and cabling are treated with 1,000,000 volts of electricity at specific frequencies and pulse modulations, creating a canal in the conductor material and contact points at the molecular level that allows electrons to flow more freely
- Secondary UEF Blue Treatment originally developed for SR Blue Fuses
- 5 day Burn In: 2-step process
- Hand crafted in our California factory
SR Ground Block (optional):
Atmosphere X EXCITE interconnects have shields that can be grounded direct to earth with supplied ground cables bypassing your component’s power supplies for a lower system noise floor.
- To improve performance further still use an optional SR Ground Block with its UEF Ground Filter -or- Active Ground Block to elevate overall system performance; not only can you star ground the shields on Atmosphere X EXCITE and EUPHORIA interconnects and speaker cables to either the passive or ACTIVE Ground Block, but you can also ground all of your system’s components for a dramatic lowering of your system’s noise floor for greater detail, clarity, and musicality.
How to use tuning modules.
This goes to 11.
Upgrade your XLR
Connectors are not all created equal. After years of research into connector design we chose high purity, high conductivity, low mass Silver as the base material for SR20 RCA and XLR connectors to deliver more refined detail and accurate information. Teflon is used for it's dielectric properties and the special design gives the greatest area of contact both for wire and plugs insuring that all of your music will get through. These high performance connectors are standard on our Flagship Galileo Interconnects and can be added to Atmosphere as a performance driven upgrade path.
"The Synergistic Research Atmosphere X Euphoria cables are nothing short of compelling. They strike the perfect balance of smooth, full, and resolving. It’s a mesmerizing sound that will keep you in your seat – listening for hours upon hours. It sure did for me."
Siao Jer - Audio Bacon - April 2019
"The Synergistic Research Atmosphere X Euphoria (Level 3) interconnects and speaker cables, along with the Atmosphere UEF (Level 3) power cables, have rekindled my passion for the very best in sound and performance. I had not realized that there was so much more musical information available that could transform my system well beyond flavor or personality."
Robert Youman -Positive Feedback - September 2018
“I just couldn’t find a flaw in the SR Atmosphere speaker cables”
“First, compared to the Elements, the Atmospheres had a naturally warmer, more organic, and harmonically fuller sound that lacked the older cables’ relatively sharp edges.”
"Synergistic Research cables and devices, was absolutely thrilling, with tremendous dynamic impact, presence, and detail"
"The Synergistic Research set of cables are expansive in all three dimensions, revealing with resolution and raw details, incredibly quiet in its noise floor with a lot of bass extension in treble energy."
Siao Jer - Audio Bacon - August 2018
"Once you have heard the difference these speaker cables can make to your system, you cannot un-hear it"
“Better sound for less money from the same manufacturer? My goodness, how often does this happen?”
"I wouldn't have believed they could have made such a difference. Combining the two, there is not much sonic distance between my system now, and those costing hundreds of thousands of dollars"
2017 Product of the Year
Atmosphere Level 4 Cables and PowerCell 12 UEF
Atmosphere acoustic field generator
Supercharge your cables.
Imagine listening to Charlie Parker at Birdland, then walk into Carnegie Hall to be seated at the best place in the house. This is can all be possible in your listening room by adding Atmosphere. No other product allows you to tailor the size and depth of your soundstage with stunning realism to accurately match the type of music you are listening to. Atmosphere is a multi-wave RF generator that has the ability to change your listening environment. Simply place it your room, turn it on, and let yourself be amazed.