Atmosphere Series Interconnects
Higher resolution and more refined, yet remarkably flexible and easier to use. Level 4 has the lowest noise floor for maximum low level information retrieval and are the most holographic of all Atmosphere Series interconnects. Also a first is the Type 2 UEF Inductive Cell which is more complex than that found in Level 3— a Carbon Fiber enclosed filter that strips unwanted noise inductively from the signal path through a complex network of silver and graphene foils similar to those found in our flagship Galileo UEF cables and PowerCell line conditioners. User friendly UEF Tuning Modules including a BLUE UEF Filter that adds an additional dimension of fine inner detail and air over the warmer sounding RED UEF Tuning Module found in Level 3 and also included with Level 4 for a bespoke sound you arrive at by simply comparing the included RED and BLUE Modules. The new Atmosphere Level 4 Interconnects are built on groundbreaking ideas that perfectly match your music and personal tastes.
Filter your signal.
Learn more about the UEF Cell
Red and Blue Tuning Bullets
Learn more about Tuning Modules
Atmosphere Level 3 provides the RED UEF Tuning module while Atmosphere Level 4 comes equipped with both the RED and BLUE UEF Tuning Modules.
RED Tuning Module’s Sonic Characteristics:
BLUE Tuning Module’s Sonic Characteristics:
Atmosphere Level 4 Interconnects Specifications:
US $2,495.00/1m Pair - RCA
US $3,095.00/1m Pair - XLR
2 each Tricon 4th Gen:
- Silver Matrix: Monocrystal conductors with a separate ground conductor from shield
- Dielectric: Teflon
- Shielding: Ground Plane Technology
- Geometry: 9 channel single ended / 11 channel balanced per pair
- Listening tests performed for signal direction before build
4 each Silver Air String cables:
- Silver Air Strings: 99.9999% pure monocrystal silver conductor
- 4 separate conductors RCA / 8 separate conductors XLR
- Dielectric: Air (sealed)
- Shielding: UEF Ground Plane Technology
- Level 3 OTSP UEF Cell Filtration
- Hand crafted in our California factory
Geometry / Filter Count:
Each Pair of Level 4 Interconnects are actually 2 separate runs of Tricon 4th Gen cables RCA -or- 4 separate runs Tricon 4th Gen cables XLR plus 4 Sealed Air Dielectric Silver cables RCA -or- 8 Sealed Air Dielectric Silver cables XLR plus one UEF Level 3 OTSP 3-channel filter for ground, signal and shield for RCA or XLR interconnects.
RCA and XLR Connectors:
- Silver Teflon SR 20 RCA -or- Neutrik NC3FX-BAG, NC3MX-BAG XLR connectors
- Level 4 UEF Signal Matrix (proprietary)
- 44 (RCA) 56 (XLR) point-to-point hand soldered connections
- Individual EXP Isolated cable geometries for improved vibrational isolation of each geometry
- Atmosphere UEF 4 Treatment: 2 different UEF coatings with Graphene are applied to UEF Cell, connectors and cabling and ground significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail. The conductors and ground plane and UEF Cell also benefit from dampening effect that UEF provides
- 1 Termination for Atmosphere tuning Module (Red and Blue)
- UEF Ground Plane termination
- Silver Solder: 4%
- Hand build time: 4.5 hours
- Quantum Tunneling: After the cable is completely assembled all connections and cabling are treated with 1,000,000 volts of electricity at specific frequencies and pulse modulations, creating a canal in the conductor material and contact points at the molecular level that allows electrons to flow more freely. This allows the maximum amount of low level information through the conductors and provides for the highest amount of realism in your music
- 5-day Burn In: 2 step process
- Hand Made in our California factory
SR Ground Block (optional):
Atmosphere Level 4 interconnects have shields that can be grounded direct to earth with supplied ground cables bypassing your component’s power supplies for a lower system noise floor.
- To improve performance further still use an optional SR Ground Block with its UEF Ground Filter to elevate overall system performance; not only can you star ground and UEF filter the shields on all Galileo UEF interconnects and speaker cables in your system, but can also ground all of your system’s components to the Ground Block for a dramatic lowering of your system’s noise floor for greater detail, clarity and musicality.
This goes to 11.
Upgrade your XLR
Connectors are not all created equal. After years of research into connector design we chose high purity, high conductivity, low mass Silver as the base material for SR20 RCA and XLR connectors to deliver more refined detail and accurate information. Teflon is used for it's dielectric properties and the special design gives the greatest area of contact both for wire and plugs insuring that all of your music will get through. These high performance connectors are standard on our Flagship Galileo Interconnects and can be added to Atmosphere as a performance driven upgrade path.
Based on my experience, the newer Atmosphere Euphoria SX cable series improves upon the already outstanding series, not in any subtle way. These newer cables represent the evolving innovation and technological improvements from a company continually exploring ways to improve its current success.
Bill Wells - StereoTimes - January 2023
At some point, later in life, we acquire fine components, realizing that they will become our "forever" amp or loudspeaker. The Excite SX cables qualify for that status for me. I wish I had reached this level a decade ago. But in the case of Synergistic Research cables, who can really say "forever"? Ted Denney and Synergistic Research are showing no signs of slowing down their creativity or technological innovation.
Rick Becker - Enjoy the Music - April 2022
"The Synergistic Research Atmosphere X Euphoria cables are nothing short of compelling. They strike the perfect balance of smooth, full, and resolving. It’s a mesmerizing sound that will keep you in your seat – listening for hours upon hours. It sure did for me."
Siao Jer - Audio Bacon - April 2019
"The Synergistic Research Atmosphere X Euphoria (Level 3) interconnects and speaker cables, along with the Atmosphere UEF (Level 3) power cables, have rekindled my passion for the very best in sound and performance. I had not realized that there was so much more musical information available that could transform my system well beyond flavor or personality."
Robert Youman -Positive Feedback - September 2018
"Finally, moving on to the Euphoria Level 3, and once again I heard more of the same. I made out a firmer bass line and more articulate piano playing. The decay of the notes seemed more evident, and overall the sound had noticeably greater subtlety, finesse, and delicacy. There was something more, as I felt more drawn into the music."
Jimmy Hughes -Stereonet - March 2021
“First, compared to the Elements, the Atmospheres had a naturally warmer, more organic, and harmonically fuller sound that lacked the older cables’ relatively sharp edges.”
"Synergistic Research cables and devices, was absolutely thrilling, with tremendous dynamic impact, presence, and detail"
"The Synergistic Research set of cables are expansive in all three dimensions, revealing with resolution and raw details, incredibly quiet in its noise floor with a lot of bass extension in treble energy."
Siao Jer - Audio Bacon - August 2018
“I just couldn’t find a flaw in the SR Atmosphere speaker cables”
"Once you have heard the difference these speaker cables can make to your system, you cannot un-hear it"
“Better sound for less money from the same manufacturer? My goodness, how often does this happen?”
"I wouldn't have believed they could have made such a difference. Combining the two, there is not much sonic distance between my system now, and those costing hundreds of thousands of dollars"
2017 Product of the Year
Atmosphere Level 4 Cables and PowerCell 12 UEF