Atmosphere Series Speaker Cables
When you sit down to listen to your sound system, you want to feel the emotion of your music and enjoy the sum of everything you’ve invested. Atmosphere Level 4 Speaker Cables with 4x Pure Silver Air Strings provide you layers of refined detail, while 2x Tricon cable geometries increase holographic sound-staging to immerse you in the music. Beautifully handcrafted and individually sheathed for superior vibrational isolation and flexibility these cables exhibit extraordinary levels of refinement and dynamics. All Atmosphere cable technologies are present in Level 4 including the more complex Type 2 UEF Graphene Inductive Cell to filter signal outside-the-signal-path inductively with UEF Technology and Graphene for near super conductor performance. Eight geometries in parallel individually UEF and Graphene Shielded connect to an SR Ground Block compatible UEF Ground Plane for music that emerges from a black silent background. System matching is also state-of-the-art with both the RED UEF Tuning Module for warmth and bloom and a BLUE UEF Tuning Module for air and fine detail. In systems combining both Level 4 interconnects and speaker cables you can mix and match BLUE and RED UEF Tuning Modules for a custom system match that takes the best from both filters to compliment your unique system.
UEF Cell and Blue Tuning Bullet
Lear more about the UEF Cell
Atmosphere Level 4 interconnects and speaker cables integrate the same Patent-Pending UEF Cell technology used in our Flagship Galileo UEF series. Within Carbon Fiber enclosures, these Unified Energy Field Cells are comprised of precious metal foils with Teflon and Japanese Silk dielectrics. UEF components, including Graphene, are applied directly to the signal and shields, lowering the noise floor and allowing the musical information to move through the cable unimpeded by spurious interference and signal reflections. The result is music that is uncompressed, visceral, and live.
Red and Blue Tuning Bullets
Preference is key.
Learn more about Tuning Modules
UEF Tuning Modules are connected to Atmosphere Level 4 cable shields and work outside the signal path to contour the sound of your cables by changing the way your cables resonate. By altering the relationship between signal and ground resonance you take control of the sonic balance of your cables and in the process, the overall sound of your system.
Atmosphere Level 4 Interconnects come with a Red and Blue Tuning Module.
RED Tuning Module’s Sonic Characteristics:
BLUE Tuning Module’s Sonic Characteristics:
Based on my experience, the newer Atmosphere Euphoria SX cable series improves upon the already outstanding series, not in any subtle way. These newer cables represent the evolving innovation and technological improvements from a company continually exploring ways to improve its current success.
Bill Wells - StereoTimes - January 2023
At some point, later in life, we acquire fine components, realizing that they will become our "forever" amp or loudspeaker. The Excite SX cables qualify for that status for me. I wish I had reached this level a decade ago. But in the case of Synergistic Research cables, who can really say "forever"? Ted Denney and Synergistic Research are showing no signs of slowing down their creativity or technological innovation.
Rick Becker - Enjoy the Music - April 2022
"The Synergistic Research Atmosphere X Euphoria cables are nothing short of compelling. They strike the perfect balance of smooth, full, and resolving. It’s a mesmerizing sound that will keep you in your seat – listening for hours upon hours. It sure did for me."
Siao Jer - Audio Bacon - April 2019
"The Synergistic Research Atmosphere X Euphoria (Level 3) interconnects and speaker cables, along with the Atmosphere UEF (Level 3) power cables, have rekindled my passion for the very best in sound and performance. I had not realized that there was so much more musical information available that could transform my system well beyond flavor or personality."
Robert Youman -Positive Feedback - September 2018
"Finally, moving on to the Euphoria Level 3, and once again I heard more of the same. I made out a firmer bass line and more articulate piano playing. The decay of the notes seemed more evident, and overall the sound had noticeably greater subtlety, finesse, and delicacy. There was something more, as I felt more drawn into the music."
Jimmy Hughes -Stereonet - March 2021
“First, compared to the Elements, the Atmospheres had a naturally warmer, more organic, and harmonically fuller sound that lacked the older cables’ relatively sharp edges.”
"Synergistic Research cables and devices, was absolutely thrilling, with tremendous dynamic impact, presence, and detail"
"The Synergistic Research set of cables are expansive in all three dimensions, revealing with resolution and raw details, incredibly quiet in its noise floor with a lot of bass extension in treble energy."
Siao Jer - Audio Bacon - August 2018
“I just couldn’t find a flaw in the SR Atmosphere speaker cables”
"Once you have heard the difference these speaker cables can make to your system, you cannot un-hear it"
“Better sound for less money from the same manufacturer? My goodness, how often does this happen?”
"I wouldn't have believed they could have made such a difference. Combining the two, there is not much sonic distance between my system now, and those costing hundreds of thousands of dollars"
2017 Product of the Year
Atmosphere Level 4 Cables and PowerCell 12 UEF
Atmosphere Level 4 Speaker Cable Specifications:
US $4,995.00/8ft Pair
4 each High Current Silver Matrix 2nd Gen:
- Silver Copper Matrix: separate ground conductor from shield
- Dielectric: Modified Polyethylene
- Shielding: Silver Mylar - Quantum Tunneled
- Listened for Signal Direction before build
4 each Tricon 4th Gen:
- Silver Copper Matrix: Monocrystal conductors with a separate ground conductor from shield
- Dielectric: Teflon
- Shielding: Ground Plane Technology
- Geometry: Tri-axial
- Listened for signal direction before build
4 each Silver Air String:
- Silver Air Strings: 99.9999% pure monocrystal silver conductor
- 4 separate conductors RCA / 8 separate conductors XLR
- Dielectric: Air (sealed)
- Hand crafted in our California factory
Each Channel of Level 4 Speaker Cables are actually 2 separate runs of Silver Matrix Alloy 2nd Gen cables plus 2 separate runs 99.9999% Silver mono filament in PTFE air sealed dielectric plus 2 separate runs of Tricon 4th Gen cables.
2 each UEF Cell:
- UEF: Graphene Silver Ribbon 99.9999% pure monocrystal silver conductor
- UEF: Graphene Copper Ribbon
- Dielectric: Japanese Silk
- Shielding: Ground Plane Technology
- Housing: Carbon Fiber
2 each Red Tuning Module:
- Optional voicing for increased warmth, liquidity
2 each Blue Tuning Module:
- Optional voicing for increased refinement, detail and focus
SR BoFa Banana and SR Silver Spade Connectors:
- 36 point-to-point hand soldered connections
- Individual EXP Isolated cable geometries for improved vibrational isolation of each geometry
- Atmosphere UEF 4 Treatment: 2 different UEF coatings with Graphene are applied to UEF Cell, connectors and cabling and ground significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail. The conductors and ground plane and UEF Cell also benefit from dampening effect that UEF provides
- 1 Termination for Atmosphere Tuning Module (Red) and (Blue)
- Ground Plane Termination
- Silver Solder: 4%
- Hand build time: 4.0 hours
- Quantum Tunneling: After the cable is completely assembled all connections and cabling are treated with 1,000,000 volts of electricity at specific frequencies and pulse modulations, creating a canal in the conductor material and contact points at the molecular level that allows electrons to flow more freely. This allows the maximum amount of low level information through the conductors and provides for the highest amount of realism in your music
- 5 day Burn-in: 2 step process
- Hand crafted in our California factory
SR Ground Block (optional):
Atmosphere Level 4 Speaker Cables have shields that can be grounded direct to earth with supplied ground cables bypassing your component’s power supplies for a lower system noise floor.
- To improve performance further still use an optional SR Ground Block with its UEF Ground Filter to elevate overall system performance; not only can you star ground and UEF filter the shields on all Galileo UEF interconnects and speaker cables in your system, but can also ground all of your system’s components to the Ground Block for a dramatic lowering of your system’s noise floor for greater detail, clarity and musicality.
- Many amplifiers will sound best without the ground shield engaged. Try your cables with and without the ground pigtail attached to a ground block and choose what sounds best for your system.
This goes to 11.
Using your speaker cable with a Synergistic Research Ground or Active Ground Block? Many amplifiers will sound best without the ground shield engaged. Try your cables with and without the ground pigtail attached to a ground block and choose what sounds best for your system. Synergistic Research Ground Block and Active Ground Block sold separately.