Atmosphere X Series Phono cable
Atmosphere X EUPHORIA is hand built in our California factory with 2 x 4th Generation Tricon and 2 x 99.9999% pure silver Hand Made AirStrings RCA, and 2 x 4th Generation Tricon Geometries and 4 x 99.9999% pure silver handmade AirString geometries XLR. Performance is enhanced with the same UEF Technology that makes SR BLUE Fuses such a game changer. Additional design features include a passive UEF Filter in a carbon fibre housing, 1,000,000 volt conditioning process we call Quantum Tunneling, Graphene Shielding for the quietest of all Atmosphere phono cables, and Red and Blue UEF Tuning Modules that you switch between a detail and a liquid sonic balance completely outside of the signal path- simply select the option that makes music in your system, multi-layer mechanical resonance rejection for improved detail and clarity, and Ground Plane coupling that redirects shield noise away from your phono preamplifier placing RF and EMI where it belongs, at the wall ground when you use the supplied ground connection.
US $2,995/1m - RCA
US $3,095/1m - XLR
UEF Matrix Shield with Graphene
Learn more about UEF Matrix Shield
Atmosphere X began when we started exploring ways to improve our UEF Shielding by applying UEF Technology first developed for our BLUE Fuses to Atmosphere Series cables. By placing UEF Tech in a grid pattern on the shields of Atmosphere cables we were able to dramatically lower the noise floor with a surprising increase in musicality or the subjective enjoyment of music. We then began a painstaking double-blind 6-month trial where we would listen to seemingly identical cables marked with random alphanumeric codes to conceal differing patterns of UEF Tech inside each prototype cable and record which options elicited the strongest responses among a control group of listeners. By gauging actual emotional response, we were able to isolate grid patterns that better conveyed the essence of music. We would then build on these patterns to find additional patterns that performed better than the last. In this way, our latest shielding technology is highly evolved from anything we have ever done before with each shield pattern selected for its ability to not only lower a cable’s noise floor but to also convey a greater sense of musical enjoyment. The net result is the most advanced shielding technology we have ever developed with each model in the Atmosphere X Series gaining a special shielding pattern that best compliments the geometries of ALIVE, EXCITE and EUPHORIA.
Filter noise, feel the music.
Learn more about the UEF Cell
Red and Blue Tuning Bullets
Learn more about Tuning Modules
Atmosphere X Excite (Level 2) provides the RED UEF Tuning module while Atmosphere X Euphoria (Level 3) comes equipped with both the RED and BLUE UEF Tuning Modules.
RED Tuning Module’s Sonic Characteristics:
BLUE Tuning Module’s Sonic Characteristics:
Atmosphere X Euphoria Phono Cables Specifications:
US $2,995.00/1m Pair - RCA
US $3,095.00/1m Pair - XLR
Additional $100 for DIN Connector
2 each Tricon 4th Gen:
- Silver Matrix: Monocrystal conductors with a separate ground conductor from shield
- Dielectric: Teflon
- Shielding: Ground Plane Technology
- Listening tests performed for signal direction before build
2 each Silver Air String cables:
- Silver Air Strings: 99.9999% pure monocrystal silver conductor
- 4 separate conductors RCA / 4 separate conductors XLR
- Dielectric: Air (sealed)
- Shielding: UEF Ground Plane Technology
- Level 3 OTSP UEF Cell Filtration
- Handmade in our California factory
Geometry / Filter Count:
Each Pair of Euphoria Phono cables are actually 2 separate runs of Tricon 4th Gen cables plus 2 silver monofiliament conductors in air sealed dielectric plus one UEF Level 3 OTSP 3-channel filter for ground, signal and shield for RCA or XLR interconnects.
RCA and XLR Connectors:
- Silver Teflon SR 20 RCA -or- Neutrik NC3FX-BAG, NC3MX-BAG XLR connectors
- Euphoria Signal Matrix (proprietary)
- 44 (RCA) 54 (XLR) point-to-point hand soldered connections
- Individual EXP Isolated cable geometries for improved vibrational isolation
- Atmosphere Level 4 UEF Matrix Shielding: 2 different UEF coatings with Graphene are applied to UEF Cell, connectors, cabling and ground significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail. The conductors and UEF Cell also benefit from dampening effect that UEF provides
- 1 Termination for Atmosphere tuning Module (Red and Blue)
- Silver Solder: 4%
- Hand build time: 5.5 hours
- Quantum Tunneling: After the cable is completely assembled all connections and cabling are treated with 1,000,000 volts of electricity at specific frequencies and pulse modulations, creating a canal in the conductor material and contact points at the molecular level that allows electrons to flow more freely. This allows the maximum amount of low level information through the conductors and provides for the highest amount of realism in your music
- Secondary UEF Blue Treatment originally developed for SR Blue Fuses
- 5-day Burn In: 2 step process
- Hand Made in our California factory
How to use tuning modules.
Upgrade your XLR
Connectors are not all created equal. After years of research into connector design we chose high purity, high conductivity, low mass Silver as the base material for SR20 RCA and XLR connectors to deliver more refined detail and accurate information. Teflon is used for it's dielectric properties and the special design gives the greatest area of contact both for wire and plugs insuring that all of your music will get through. These high performance connectors are standard on our Flagship Galileo Interconnects and can be added to Atmosphere as a performance driven upgrade path.
"The Synergistic Research Atmosphere X Euphoria cables are nothing short of compelling. They strike the perfect balance of smooth, full, and resolving. It’s a mesmerizing sound that will keep you in your seat – listening for hours upon hours. It sure did for me."
Siao Jer - Audio Bacon - April 2019
"The Synergistic Research Atmosphere X Euphoria (Level 3) interconnects and speaker cables, along with the Atmosphere UEF (Level 3) power cables, have rekindled my passion for the very best in sound and performance. I had not realized that there was so much more musical information available that could transform my system well beyond flavor or personality."
Robert Youman -Positive Feedback - September 2018
“I just couldn’t find a flaw in the SR Atmosphere speaker cables”
“First, compared to the Elements, the Atmospheres had a naturally warmer, more organic, and harmonically fuller sound that lacked the older cables’ relatively sharp edges.”
"Synergistic Research cables and devices, was absolutely thrilling, with tremendous dynamic impact, presence, and detail"
"The Synergistic Research set of cables are expansive in all three dimensions, revealing with resolution and raw details, incredibly quiet in its noise floor with a lot of bass extension in treble energy."
Siao Jer - Audio Bacon - August 2018
"Once you have heard the difference these speaker cables can make to your system, you cannot un-hear it"
“Better sound for less money from the same manufacturer? My goodness, how often does this happen?”
"I wouldn't have believed they could have made such a difference. Combining the two, there is not much sonic distance between my system now, and those costing hundreds of thousands of dollars"
2017 Product of the Year
Atmosphere Level 4 Cables and PowerCell 12 UEF
Atmosphere acoustic field generator
Supercharge your cables.
Imagine listening to Charlie Parker at Birdland, then walk into Carnegie Hall to be seated at the best place in the house. This is can all be possible in your listening room by adding Atmosphere. No other product allows you to tailor the size and depth of your soundstage with stunning realism to accurately match the type of music you are listening to. Atmosphere is a multi-wave RF generator that has the ability to change your listening environment. Simply place it your room, turn it on, and let yourself be amazed.