Atmosphere X Reference Ethernet
1’s and 0’s become Emotion.
The new Atmosphere X Reference Ethernet, like it’s little brother, is voiced to deliver natural musicality so you’ll enjoy listening for hours, even when streaming on Tidal and Spotify, with no loss of resolution or soundstage scale and realism. To this end, our highest performance Atmosphere X Reference Ethernet cable comes equipped with a ground plane running from tip to tip for a lower noise floor. Engineered to work with included Blue and Red UEF Tuning Circuits you fine-tune the sound of your system from precise detail and air when using the Blue circuit, to musical warmth and liquidity when the Red circuit is connected, just select the option that sound’s most neutral in your system. Other design features include UEF Graphene Shielding, a new conductor alloy, the new Atmosphere X Shielding Matrix, and a new conditioning process first developed for our Blue Fuses. The sum of these design decisions has created an Ethernet cable that sets a new standard for ultra resolution and holographic scale combined with a fatigue-free emotional connection to your favorite music.
Quantum Tunneling and Blue Fuse Conditioning
Stream yourself to the live event!
Shown with optional Active Ground Block attached for even higher level of performance.
Atmosphere X Graphene Shielding
Transparency, one atom thick now with a new twist.
Synergistic Research is the World’s first cable company to incorporate Graphene, a new highly conductive wonder material that consists of a layer of pure carbon a single atom thick. Atmosphere X takes our Graphene Shielding to a new level by applying it in a matrix or specially developed pattern that was found in double blind testing to exhibit enhanced musicality where higher levels of detail are coveyed with zero listener fatigue and greater emotional envolvement. Graphene facts: one of the many reasons Graphene is so exciting is that it is a near superconductor at room temperature. Superconductors are materials that can conduct electricity with almost no resistance when cooled to extremely low temperatures ranging from near absolute zero (-459.67°F or -273.15°C) to the temperature of liquid nitrogen (-140.8°F or -96°C). With Graphene you get near superconductor performance without the deep freeze.
Red and Blue Tuning Bullets
Preference is key.
Learn more about Tuning Modules
UEF Tuning Modules are connected to Atmosphere Level 4 cable shields and work outside the signal path to contour the sound of your cables by changing the way your cables resonate. By altering the relationship between signal and ground resonance you take control of the sonic balance of your cables and in the process, the overall sound of your system.
Atmosphere Level 4 Interconnects come with a Red and Blue Tuning Module.
RED Tuning Module’s Sonic Characteristics:
BLUE Tuning Module’s Sonic Characteristics:
Atmosphere X Reference Ethernet Specifications:
$160 per addl meter
Atmosphere X Reference Ethernet Build Notes:
8 each UEF CAT 6:
- 23 gauge solid copper conductors
- Dielectric: Solid Polyethylene
- Maximum Frequency: 500 MHz
- Shielding: Silver Mylar -Quantum Tunneled Ground Plane Technology
- Geometry: 4 twisted pair
- Listened for signal direction before build
- Handmade in our California factory
- 16 point-to-point hand crimped connections
- Atmosphere X UEF Graphene Shield: 2 different UEF coatings with Graphene are applied to connectors and cabling and ground significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail. The conductors and ground plane also benefit from dampening effect that UEF provides
- Quantum Treatment: After the cable is completely assembled all connections and cabling are treated with 1,000,000 volts of electricity at specific frequencies and pulse modulations, creating a canal in the conductor material and contact points at the molecular level that allows electrons to flow more freely. This allows the maximum amount of low level information through the conductors and provides for the highest amount of realism in your music
- Secondary UEF Blue Treatment originally developed for SR Blue Fuses
- UEF Ground Plane Termination
- 1 Termination for Atmosphere tuning Module (Red and Blue)
- Hand build time: 2.5 hours
- 5 day Burn-in: 2 step process
- Handmade in our California factory
SR Ground Block (optional):
- To improve performance further still use an optional SR Ground Block with its UEF Ground Filter to elevate overall system performance; not only can you star ground and UEF filter the shields on all Galileo UEF interconnects and speaker cables in your system, but can also ground all of your system’s components to the Ground Block for a dramatic lowering of your system’s noise floor for greater detail, clarity and musicality.
How to use tuning modules.
Your are on the Atmosphere X Reference Ethernet page
Compare the Ethernet Lineup.