CORE UEF Level 2 Digital Interconnect Cables
Entry, meet next level.
Connecting your audio components with a pure noise-free signal path, Core UEF interconnects give you the life-like musical realism you demand from your system. And with uncompromised quality hand built in our California factory, state-of-the-art materials combine with the latest SR technology to transform the way you experience music.
Core UEF Level 2 Digital interconnects are made from Silver Matrix Conductors terminated to either RCA or XLR using our exclusive UEF Graphene Termination Process that improves signal propagation for lifelike musical realism. UEF Graphene Shielding adds a dramatic improvement in shield performance and signal propagation. With Level 2 you get more of the Synergistic Research house sound for a price that belies its extreme performance.
CORE UEF Level 2 Digital Interconnect Specifications:
$30.00 addl .5m
$40.00 addl .5m
Level 2 Interconnect Terminations:
- 3 each High Purity Silver Matrix conductors
- Dielectric: Expanded Polyethylene Foam
- Shielding: Silver/Copper Braid
- High Purity Silver RCA with Gold plated Center Pin
- UEF Technology Standard Level 2 -UEF coating with Graphene is applied to connectors and cabling significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail. The conductors also benefit from dampening effect that UEF provides.
Level 2 Interconnect Build Notes:
- 4 (RCA) 6 (XLR) point-to-point hand soldered connections
- Silver Solder 4%
- Hand build time: 1 hours
- Quantum Tunneling: Connections and cabling are treated with 1 million volts of electricity at specific frequencies and pulse modulations, creating a canal in the conductor material and contact points at the molecular level that allows electrons to flow more freely.
- Listened for signal direction before build
- Hand crafted in our California factory