Synergistic Research Element Copper AC Power Cord
Our new Element Copper AC Power Cord features pure OFC copper conductors suspended in Actively Shielded Air Dielectrics, so nothing gets between you and the rich sound of copper. In fact, the Element Copper perfectly exemplifies the dynamic and powerful nature of copper, with musicality and dynamics in equal measure. Element Copper is the most flexible power cord we’ve ever made, so it’s perfect for light weight components, and can maneuver even the tightest racks and audio installations with ease.
Synergistic Research Enigma Tuning Circuits
Element Copper sounds dynamic and musical, with bass energy and slam that belies it’s thin and flexible form. PRAT was a word used some years ago to describe the British sound, and is an acronym for “Pace, Rhythm, and Timing”. We feel this perfectly describes the initial impression one gets when installing an Element Copper AC Power Cord into a system for the first time. You hear the essence of musicality; toe tapping rhythm and bass in perfect step with the music.
Synergistic Research G07 AC Wall Plugs and IEC Plugs
3 geometries running in parallel:
(1) Hand crafted Actively Shielded Pure Copper Air String Geometry
(1) 3rd Gen Actively Shielded High Current Tricon Geometry
(1) Pure Copper High Current Geometry
(1) G-07 Gold Signal Path Wall Plug, available in 120V and 220V Schuko versions
(1) G-07 Gold Signal Path IEC component connection
Powered by (1) MPC 24V DC power supply (included)
3 Enigma Tuning Circuits for Active Shielding:
(1) Black: warmest balance
(1) Silver: open and airy high frequencies
(1) Grey: Hybrid of Black and Silver
Element Copper is 100% handmade in our California factory, build time is 4 hours.