Synergistic Research Transporter Ultra SE - Power Supply for Active Shielding
The Transporter Ultra SE is a centralized, high performance solid-state power supply for Active Shielding. The Transporter Ultra SE has two isolated power supply transformers: one for Active AC Power Cords, and one for Active Cables, Tranquility Bases, and Galileo Universal Cable Cells.
Synergistic Research Transporter ULTRA - Front Plate
The Transporter Ultra SE is also featuring the latest Synergistic Research Ground Plane Technology, which was developed for the Tranquility Base and later integrated in the PowerCell 10 SE MK III. End result: Much lower noise floor compared to Galileo MPC’s
Synergistic Research Transporter ULTRA - Back Plate
The Transporter Ultra SE is taking SR Active Shielding to the next level, without breaking the bank, and is only outperformed by the new EnigmA Dual Valve & Solid-State Power Supply.
- 14 outputs for Active AC Power Cords
- 20 outputs for Active Interconnects, Speaker Cables, Tranquility Bases, and Galileo Universal Cable Cells
- 10 each Quantum Tunneled Interface Leads are included; enough for two pairs of Interconnects, one pair of Speaker Cables, and three AC Power Cords. All Leads are 1.25 meter long
- 1 each Element Tungsten AC Power Cord 5 ft.
- SR20 Quantum Fuses are pre-installed
- Interface Extension Leads are available at 1.25 meter long
- Additional Interface Leads are available at 1.25 meter long